So you think you know me, eh? Well…let’s see if you knew any of THIS stuff…
1. Let’s get it out there first so everyone knows…I wear briefs.
2. I shave in the shower.
3. I sleep with a pillow over my head and a pillow between my knees (helps my back).
4. I’m adopted…
5. So is my wife.
6. I’ve been married twice…
7. and I have no idea what happened to the first one.
8. I am obsessed with turning off lights in rooms where there are no people.
9. I’m a chronic nail-biter.
10. I’ve never done any drugs for “fun”.
11. I’ve never smoked anything.
12. I’m one of those “angry driver” types.
13. I’m a momma’s boy.
14. I am not star-struck by pro athletes…
15. but if I see a movie star, I might scream like a little girl.
16. My favorite movie is “Grosse Pointe Blank”.
17. I’ve never been to Grosse Pointe, MI.
18. My least favorite food is lima beans.
19. My favorite smell is fresh cut grass.
20. I’m addicted to Facebook (see…I CAN admit it…).
21. I love driving with the windows down and the music WAY up.
22. My first car was a 1967 VW Beetle…
23. and now I drive a Saturn Aura (it sucks).
24. I graduated college from Ohio University.
25. My parents owned their own restaurant my entire childhood.
26. I can’t cook worth a lick.
27. I am a fast typist but I have to be looking at the keyboard.
28. I enjoy all kinds of music except opera and bluegrass.
29. I hate wearing a suit & tie.
30. I’ve worked in the television industry my entire life post-high school…
31. …except for a 3 month period where I worked at my parent’s restaurant and a gas station in Duncan Falls, OH.
32. I’m the oldest of 6 kids.
33. I’m a non-practicing Catholic (which means I have Catholic guilt but I understand why).
34. I’m a Democrat…kind of.
35. Disarray drives me crazy.
36. I can’t stand it when people don’t WALK on the moving sidewalk!
37. My favorite sound is my kids’ laughter…
38. followed by church bells ringing on a warm, summer afternoon.
39. I have a hard time peeing in the men’s room if I’m next to someone at the urinal (don’t judge me!)
40. I’ve put a lot of thought into it and I think all my dreams HAVE come true…
41. Of all the pro athletes I’ve met, Anthony Munoz and Steve Tasker are, by far, the nicest.
42. I’m not a big fan of talking on the phone. That being said, I couldn’t live without my IPhone.
43. I have been to a lot of places but Seattle is my favorite city in the USA.
44. I want to visit Italy more than any other place in the world.
45. I love taking pictures.
46. I am not as quick-witted as my brother (which sucks).
47. My best friend lives in Memphis.
48. My idea of a fun weekend is visiting my family in Zanesville, OH.
49. I consider myself to be somewhat of an independent thinker.
50. I have been in every NFL stadium in the country and I’m close to seeing all of the MLB stadiums!
51. I suffer from early stages of sciatica and had to have physical therapy & epidurals to heal the pain.
52. I love watching basketball but can’t play anymore (see #51).
53. I enjoy walking my kids to school in the morning (if it’s not too cold).
54. My biggest flaw? I don’t listen very well at times (but I’m a guy. It’s in our DNA).
55. I love coffee, as long as it has a lot of cream and sugar in it.
56. My favorite candy is “Bottle Caps”.
57. I will plan ahead when going somewhere so I can make right hand turns.
58. I love Special K Chocolate Delight for breakfast.
59. The highlight of my television career was shooting around on the NCAA Finals basketball court in Indianapolis in 2010.
60. The best week of my life was the week of my 2nd wedding and honeymoon. St. Lucia was unbelievable!
61. I do have an obsession with the 80′s…and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.
62. My favorite rock band is U2.
63. My favorite rock album is AC/DC’s “Back In Black”.
64. My favorite R&B album is “Hearsay” by Alexander O’Neal.
65. I don’t like crowds or places where there are a lot of people.
66. For all my griping, I really enjoy my job (and always have).
67. Because I work in television sports, I don’t watch a lot of tv.
68. My favorite television show of all-time is “Seinfeld”.
69. If I were to pick one celebrity I would like to get my picture taken with it would be John Cusack.
70. I don’t have a favorite food. I like too many things to say one is my favorite.
71. If I were to have a drink, I prefer Blue Moon draft or Guinness.
72. If I could wear shorts and a sweatshirt year round I would be in heavan.
73. I worked in television news for over 14 years and don’t miss it at all.
74. I have a large CD and DVD collection.
75. I consider myself a concert goer, even though I don’t get to them regularly anymore.
76. The best concert I’ve ever seen? U2 and AC/DC (tie).
77. I don’t like showering with other men at the gym. I’m not homophobic, it’s just a personal space thing.
78. I think my kids are AWESOME.
79. I don’t know a thing about fixing a car (but I can change my own oil…).
80. I own my share of gadgets but the biggest waste of money is the IMac I bought in 2009. Waaaay to expensive when a PC works just fine.
81. My mom & dad are the most influential people in my life.
82. The first time I kissed a girl I was on vacation in Florida. Her name was Skye.
83. I don’t have any tattoos but I kinda like them.
84. I love animals, but not like my wife does.
85. My favorite video game of all-time is Galaga with NBA Jam running a close 2nd.
86. I’m a Sagittarius.
87. I do not play the lottery ever. Maybe I should start?
88. My least favorite place to travel to is Birmingham, AL.
89. I don’t mind the airport at all.
90. I hate changing cat litter.
91. I don’t mind working in the yard…
92. but I don’t have a green thumb, so I’ve killed my share of plants.
93. I was the original director for the national morning show called “The Daily Buzz.” It was the most fun I’ve ever had working in the television industry but the hours were terrible.
94. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
95. My favorite time of the year is fall (or autumn…whichever).
96. I have a horrible time remembering names…
97. and phone numbers.
98. The first thing I look at on a woman is her eyes (I like ‘em brown).
99. I hate when people talk loudly on their cell phones.
100. I like to let my daughter paint my toenails. But only in the winter when I wear shoes…
I acknowledge that these can (and probably will) change from time to time. Check in and see what I might do to vary it up. Or not.