In response to my friend Kim’s blog, here are some of my favorite photos that I’ve taken through the years. I take a gazillion photos, but these are some that I carry with me on my computer wherever I go!
10. A Day At The Park – Ava was just learning to walk. Christopher would usually hold her hand. Here, she decided she could do it on her own.
9. Snow Angel – Christopher loves to play in the snow. What 5 year old doesn’t?
8. Passing By – I don’t recall when I took this picture…but I like it!
7. A Great Day – My youngest sister and my brother at her wedding. She looks beautiful and happy. He looks like a dork. It works for him, I guess… (just kidding Frank!)
6. Soccer Daze – Christopher played soccer when he was 3. His pants kept falling down. I got this shot when he was playing goalie.
5. Fun On A Summer Day – Out for a walk. Snapped this one on our trip. It’s the wallpaper I use on my computer…
4. American Idol – Christopher got a new guitar for Christmas. He loves to rock out on it!
3. Ava & Cinderella – I took this from an odd angle without looking through the viewfinder (I’m actually holding Ava). I love Ava’s reaction to her favorite Princess!
2. Mom – I can’t think of a better picture to discribe my mom. Smiling, enjoying life. It’s the way she is!
1. Ava’s First Timeout – I’ve taken a million pictures. I’ve got hundreds that I like. But this one has got to be in my Top 5. She was not happy! LOL
Although I didn’t take it, I’m gonna post it anyways…because I love it! It’s my family at Halloween. A rowdy crew we are, maties!