So I swiped this little questionnaire from Red, who stole it from Joan. And on and on. I used to do these a lot over on myspace, but had gotten away from them until now. So thanks to Red for getting me back to answering questions about me that you don’t really care to know! 🙂
1. Last movie you saw in a theater? “What Happens In Vegas”
2. What book are you reading? Paste Magazine…and occasionally Blender and Entertainment Weekly.
3. Favorite board game? With 2 kids you would think I would have a favorite. But I’m more of a videogame dad and so I don’t really have a favorite. I’ll go with “Battleship” but haven’t played it in years…
4. Favorite magazine? Blender
5. Favorite smells? Please see My 100. I got a few listed…
6. Favorite sounds? Same deal.
7. Worst feeling in the world? When one of my kids gets injured.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? Gotta let the dog out.
9. Favorite fast food place? Wendy’s. Love me some meat with bacon!
10. Future child’s name? All done.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….? take the whole summer off and just work around my house and be with my kids.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No. Just my wife and a cat.
13. Storms – cool or scary? Very cool! Love the sound of rain hitting my roof!
14. Favorite juice? Orange?
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the spare time I would….”? exercise more (but I probably wouldn’t)
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? Yep! Love the broccoli!
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice? Uh…I don’t mess with the hair color.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in? Ft. Mitchell, KY – Cincinnati, OH – West Chester, OH, Dayton, OH – Zanesville, OH…and for 5 months Phoenix, AZ
19. Favorite sports to watch? Oh…give me a break…
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you? She didn’t send it, I swiped, just like she did. But I gotta think that Red is one interesting woman!
21. What’s under your bed? Hairballs, a cat, a dog and a box full of wrapping paper for gifts and such.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again? Yep! I like me…
23. Morning person, or night owl? I do both. I don’t really sleep in much. I’m usually up by 7 or so. And I go to bed usually around 11pm.
24. Over easy, or sunny side up? If you cook it, I’ll eat it.
25. Favorite place to relax? Daily? In my kitchen drinking coffee and reading the paper. For a nice vacation? St. Lucia or somewhere with a beach
26. Favorite pie? Love the French Chocolate!
27. Favorite ice cream flavor? Raspberry Chocolate Chip from Graeter’s.
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first? Honestly, I have never tagged anyone. But if I were to do so, I would probably tag my 2 sisters, Amber and Mandy. They seem to be enjoying my writing as much as anybody!